Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Colonial Day

Tricia's class has been learning about colonial times. Today they are finishing up with rotations like butter-making and candle making and then having a feast. Tricia has been so excited and planning to bring a chocolate pie as her contribution (not very authentic but tastey). I had planned to go and help her because her aide couldn't be accessable all day but Katrina said she was willing to do it. We gave Tricia her choice and she choose Katrina. Tricia woke her up yesterday to help her make pies and as we looked for pilgrim clothes for Tricia she dug out things for Katrina to wear too. They looked so cute and happy when I dropped them off at the school. This really frees up my day, hum, what should I do?

2 comments:

kimberly said...

What a wonderful opportunity for sister bonding. Fantastic that Katrina would jump on that and be such a great big sister.

Emilie said...

I ditto Kimberly's comment. How fun to have your college sister come help at school. They look really happy!