Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Krysta helping out

On Sunday, I decided to let Tricia have a bath in my jetted tub. Bruce was gone, Camille was still asleep so eventually Krysta got lonely and wandered in. I asked her if she would stay with Tricia while I went and got Tricia's church clothes and if she would take care of any emergency that arose--but of course nothing would go wrong because Tricia was comfortably laying in the tub, feet against the side wall with just a skiff of bubbles that the jets were making. I walked to her room, choose out clothes--seriously, I could not have been gone even two minutes when I heard Tricia scream "AAAAAAHHHH!". I hurried to the bathroom. The entire tub was covered in at least a foot of bubbles and they were climbing up the walls. All I could see were bubbles until I was right next to the tub and saw a little face in there too. Krysta had added body wash to the tub and when the bubbles got out of hand she stood there calmly scooping bubbles off of Tricia's face.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Silly silly! I love my sisters!

kimberly said...

Oh how fun to be buried in bubbles. Good job Krysta for keeping her face clear of them though.

Emilie said...

What a good sister! Sounds like she had everything under control. :)