Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Camille helping out

Camille helped me post yesterday. Despite how easy Katrina says it is, of course I couldn't figure out how to add pictures again. Camille helped me insert the camera and then sat next to me and prompted me on each step. I was following her directions as well as my senile old mind could. We got several screens up at once and I was quite confused. She prompted me, "OK, double click on that" (so I did) . Then she said, "OK, double click..." (I asked her where and she showed me so I did it). Then she said very patiently, "All right, now double-click right there". I thought I had been making such good progress but it was at this point that I realized that nothing on the screen had changed. I had been clicking only once instead of twice. My sweet Camille was being so patient with me that even though I had done it wrong three times she just kept encouraging me without pointing out my mistakes. What an interesting lesson to learn from a 15 year old daughter.

1 comment:

kimberly said...

What a patient kid. Sure love you Camille!