Saturday, March 21, 2009

Catch a fox, put him in a box


I looked out the window and what did I see? A cute little fox sneaking by the tree.
Krysta and I watched it for a couple of minutes from our back window and then I grabbed my camera and crept quietly out on the balcony. Click! Whoops, I scared him away but I think I got the picture. Nope, that was the power button. Oooo, here he comes again, there really must be something fascinating behind my fence today. (In retrospect, I'm hoping he found a lovely rodent lunch.) I guess I'll give my camera another try. Sorry to scare you away again little fox. But I am pretty thrilled to get your picture.

4 comments:

Troy said...

It is so fun that you have some wildlife right in your backyard. I am so glad you've started this up again, I was starting to think you wern't going to post another this again.

Emilie said...

I hope he was getting a good lunch too! :) How many rodents do you think it took to make those sad ruts in your lawn? Don't they know how long it took you to get that yard looking all spiffy?

kimberly said...

What a great thing to catch on film! He is so cute.

KnightKamia said...

Awww, the cute little foxy!